AT&T G3 Wallpaper issue

jzcope

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Pre ordered 2 new G3s (white for my wife and black for me) from AT&T on July 8th and we absolutely love them. The white one my wife has is the most beautiful phone I've ever held. The ONLY problem is when she sets the wallpaper there is no option for single page or scrolling and it defaults to scrolling. Mine has this option but hers doesn't. I have looked through every config option and can't find any fix. It's no big deal since she only has 3 pages but it bugs me that they are different. All of the software ids are the same but there is a difference.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is it the exact same picture on both phones?

Pre ordered 2 new G3s (white for my wife and black for me) from AT&T on July 8th and we absolutely love them. The white one my wife has is the most beautiful phone I've ever held. The ONLY problem is when she sets the wallpaper there is no option for single page or scrolling and it defaults to scrolling. Mine has this option but hers doesn't. I have looked through every config option and can't find any fix. It's no big deal since she only has 3 pages but it bugs me that they are different. All of the software ids are the same but there is a difference.

jzcope

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Yea they are the same. I got to these images through Settings>Display>Home Screen>Wallpaper>Gallery. The result is the same whether I select the file through photos or gallery.This is really strange. You can see the option available above the image on my phone but not the other one.

jc-g3.pngnc-g3.png

Attachments

• Nell-g3.jpg
    Nell-g3.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 29

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
One person setting a home screen wallpaper and the other setting a lock screen wallpaper?
you can choose to scroll wallpapers on homescreen but not lockscreen.

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
i was having the problem that in the homescreen it would zoom the pic to much as its scrolling and i loved how it came out on the lock screen ..is there any way to make the homescreen pic not scroll just like the one on the lock screen version

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
i was having the problem that in the homescreen it would zoom the pic to much as its scrolling and i loved how it came out on the lock screen ..is there any way to make the homescreen pic not scroll just like the one on the lock screen version

You could as an option delete homesecrens so that you only have one. This is how I like my phones and it should do the trick :)

Posted via Android Central App

BDP3323

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a Verizon version and I have the same issue with wallpapers. The lock screen looks perfectly scaled, but the home screen is over scanned and scrolls.

Reducing to one screen does not fix the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463