So far I love this phone, everything works great.
In the past few days, however, it has shut down on its own two or three times. I've had to do a hard reset by taking out the battery or hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
Does anyone have a resolution to this issue? I hope I don't have to take it back to T-Mobile and replace it...
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-19-2014, 04:03 PM #2
- 2,058 Posts
- 07-19-2014, 10:00 PM #4
- 07-19-2014, 11:05 PM #5
- 07-19-2014, 11:09 PM #6
- By drkraez in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2014, 01:11 PM
- By Kingb1186 in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 09-10-2014, 12:41 PM
- By Amberleaf29 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:03 PM
- By Anthony Sandoval1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:06 AM