Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Naked or Case?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naked

11 30.56%
  • Case

25 69.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Global Posts
    778 Global Posts

Default Re: LG G3 Naked or Case?

Tempered glass screen protector, but that's it. I hate cases in general in all phones. None of them look any good and they all add too much bulk to the phone, even the "slim" ones. Been going naked forever and it's never been a problem. Maybe I'm just not as clumsy as the average person...

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Spigen Hybrid at work and naked otherwise.

I always use Screen Protector.

Pro S5
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)

I always have cases and screen protector of all the smartphones I owned but not too crazy like Otterbox and such. I always choose those cases that adds only a minimum of thickness. But this G3, it looks so sexy to be covered by a case. it took me a while and a lot of care to decide that I need a case for this phone. So I went for a clear and very slim case without sacrificing the good looks of my G3 plus it looks better and glossier and it it handles better. Tempered Glass with it too.

LG G3 Naked or Case?-imag0245.jpg
    LG G3 Naked or Case?-imag0246.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Stewart1 View Post
    I'm using a Spigen Ultra Fit (fantastic case)

was originally using Slim Armor but felt it added too much bulk to phone

Ultra Fit is perfect - pretty much little to know bulk yet fully protected
    I have both of these cases as well, with a zagg glass screen protector. These cases are awesome! I use the slim armor for work and the ultra fit everywhere else.

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    2,832 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Case because its too thin for my large hands and the back isnt as tacky to prevent drops. I also like the protection.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue->LG G3 White

Quote Originally Posted by macdarwin View Post
    I always have cases and screen protector of all the smartphones I owned but not too crazy like Otterbox and such. I always choose those cases that adds only a minimum of thickness. But this G3, it looks so sexy to be covered by a case. it took me a while and a lot of care to decide that I need a case for this phone. So I went for a clear and very slim case without sacrificing the good looks of my G3 plus it looks better and glossier and it it handles better. Tempered Glass with it too.
    What brand?

My girlfriend won a free case from Ballistic but did not need it. She gave me the promo code and so I ordered the Urbanite case for it, only paid a couple bucks in shipping.

My only complaint would be that the back is a gloss look that turns out to be a fingerprint magnet.

Seems to be more than enough to protect the phone. I would like to add a screen protector as well.

Posted via my LG G3

Quote Originally Posted by xocomaox View Post
    What brand?
    this is for the case
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Tempered glass
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

I came from the Moto X and didn't need a case because of the size and feel of the phone. The G3 is large with a slick back, so I felt a case was necessary. Went with this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KH3...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

I'm happy with it so far. Easier to handle, sits flat on a surface and stays in place, and the kick stand is convenient.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm planning on getting the otter box on day one. After that maybe a Spigen Armor, following by one more depending on what else I find. All with a tempered glass protector.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123