LG G3 Naked or Case?

Naked or Case?

• Total voters

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Will you willing to cry your lg g3 phone that just rip? Lol
Some people have their opinions on which preferences- leave it like naking or wear a sturdy coating on g3? Aka case protector
You have every right to reasons to go nude or put it on case for G3
If you willing to sacrifices to damage, dent, scratch, bunch of torn.
Happy G3

Posted via LG G3 Sprint

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Case.
Some for me. Mostly for the close interactions with other humans that I am unable to plan or account for.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

Last edited:

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't think I will put a case on this phone... I was naked with my RAZR maxx for two years and it was fine. Sure, it may be a more rugged phone, but after watching that water test on YouTube with the g3, I think I'll be okay.

dleonard12

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Case: otter box defender.

I work at a marina where the ground is either stone concrete, or water. I don't like taking chances. I will go to the quickcircle case when I get back to school this fall.

(Yes I know the defender isn't water resistant, wish they made a lifeproof for LG)

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Case. For those unfortunate times when you least expect it...like leaving it in your lap when you exit your vehicle and it goes bouncing across hot pavement. Then while trying to retrieve it, you kick it (because it's bouncing) and it goes end over end under someone's car.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Case. For those unfortunate times when you least expect it...like leaving it in your lap when you exit your vehicle and it goes bouncing across hot pavement. Then while trying to retrieve it, you kick it (because it's bouncing) and it goes end over end under someone's car.

Speaking from experience? lol

Posted via Android Central App

frank-barnett

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Speaking from experience? lol

Posted via Android Central App

entering/exiting a car has been the place I've had issues with a phone dropping- I've had issues with otterbox defender (droid razr maxx) case & the belt clip popping the phone free or breaking the belt clip.

for my G3 i've gone with SUPCASE Unicorn Beatle Pro which I like very much and maybe i'll eventually get some kind of belt clip...

Sent from my VK810 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
entering/exiting a car has been the place I've had issues with a phone dropping- I've had issues with otterbox defender (droid razr maxx) case & the belt clip popping the phone free or breaking the belt clip.

for my G3 i've gone with SUPCASE Unicorn Beatle Pro which I like very much and maybe i'll eventually get some kind of belt clip...

Sent from my VK810 4G using AC Forums mobile app
I've never damaged a phone using an Otterbox Defender case. I've had the belt clip break once but that's about it.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
This phone looks and feels very good. With that said I use a case 90% of the time with a tempered glass screen protector. Different cases for different reasons. One at work. One for rugged outdoor activities. One for more formal events. In bed though I usually go naked, lol. Really though it's the only place I chance it. The phone looks too good to scratch and dent.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T, but I still use the Verizon exclusive two piece hard case. I think it's less bulky than the Otterbox and has a belt clip and a kickstand on the phone half. I've kept all my phones in these cases and never had a scratch. Easy to pop the phone out when I feel like going naked.

shell-holster-combo-case-lg-g3-lgvs985hoc-iset.jpg