- 385 Posts
Can someone help with Google Maps?
About 5,days on this G3. Today tried Google Maps. ,out in country. 1-2 bars of 4G. Google Maps wouldn't even open. Said no data connection. GPS on, location enabled. Refused to work.,,
I have an old Samsung WiFi-only device with NO DATA. I can dl maps to the memory when on a WiFi somewhere, then after driving away from the WiFi zone I can open and use Google Maps at any time with absolutely no data connection at all. What gives?
Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-19-2014, 11:02 PM #2
Re: Can someone help with Google Maps?
Have you opened it before today so that it could have had a chance to download and compile all that data?
- By HFGames in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:03 PM
- By indymo33 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:02 PM
- By Galane in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:08 PM