Critical Exchange Calendar sync issue - some meetings and events not showing on G3

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I set up my Microsoft Exchange account like I have on countless other Android phones over the years. Email syncs as I would expect. But the calendar has a weird (and for me, critical) issue, where only some of my events show, while others do not. I have played with a bunch of settings, and have tried to find a pattern in which ones are shown versus which ones aren't, but have yet to find one. This is a critical issue for me, and if I can't figure this out, the phone has to go back.

Every other device I have owned has had no issue with the calendar, and all of my meetings and other calendar events showing up. But with the LG G3, some get pulled back and some don't. I have hard-reset the device, and removed/added the sync account a number of times, but the issue remains the same. One thing I have noticed is that the exchange calendar events that don't show are always the same, no matter how many times I delete and create the account on my LG G3.

Has anyone else with a Microsoft Exchange (not Exchange 360 or Outlook.com) run into this issue? It seems like a major LG G3 bug, and I suspect I'm going to have to return an otherwise amazing device.