Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lockscreen/Sound Issues

Just picked up G3, Verizon. After several hours of use, noticed sound became very, very low and when I held the phone to my ear , the lower speaker was not not working. Even at full blastIi could barely hear it. Took 2 factory resets to fix issue. Also, noticed the Knock code screen unlock malfunctions. For instance, I set up four knocks upper right hand corner. I can unlock the phone by tapping any corner 4 times. Even after the resets, the Knock code still doesn't work. I return the phone and get another one. No sound issues, same Knock code issues and also the stock pattern lock will malfunction. Sometimes I don't have to draw the pattern to unlock my phone. It just has me swipe it. Hopefully LG will put an update out. Still have 11 days to try this phone, but it's not looking promising if the security bugs can't get fixed.

Default Re: Lockscreen/Sound Issues

I have had issues with knock code staying as my lockscreen...randomly goes back to swipe after a period. Not a huge deal for me as I think it will be fixed in upcoming software update.

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous Sense 3.0

Default Re: Lockscreen/Sound Issues

Check the lock timeout, I have mine set to 10 minutes.

Posted via Android Central App