- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problems with Contacts
I've got the Verizon edition, and am having lots of problems with the default Contacts app. My main problem is that contacts from different sources won't stay joined. The most obvious result is that in Hangouts, I have different threads for chat and SMS threads. Here's my setup:
-Accounts are Exchange, Gmail, LinkedIn, and Facebook
-Using Hangouts and the default Android email app (not the LG mail app)
I can successfully join contacts, and that will unify Hangouts threads. A few hours later though, and contacts are separated again.
It's also importing Exchange email addresses that aren't in my Exchange contacts list. In some cases, it seems like it's creating a contact for every email address I've encountered, even if I don't have a contact for it. It's very annoying and I'd love to find a way to make it stop.
- 07-20-2014, 04:54 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 05:08 PM #3
Re: Problems with Contacts
Might be a bug in the app. This might be rather tedious, but is there anyway to edit one so it has all info, and deleting the unneeded ones?
Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:11 PM
- By eekfu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:17 AM
- By thelrose in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:28 AM
- By GeekyGoogleGirl in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:00 PM