Changing Fonts on Verizon G3

Voidmoji

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I have seen tutorials on how to change the fonts on the G3, but the method described doesn't work on the Verizon G3, from what I can tell. The option to adds fonts to the system is missing.

Is there some method of adding fonts to the system without rooting that I am missing? I may end up rooting mine, but I'd like to make sure I want to keep it before doing so, and not being able to swap out the font is bugging me, primarily from being so happy with the font I used on my M8 (Handel Gothic).

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
You can get fonts from LG's own app called Smartworld.
Google it to find the apk and download it directly to your device, make an account and enjoy.
There are also themes, keyboards, wallpaper, etc.
Let me know if you can't find it.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.

Voidmoji

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I have that, but the font selection is fairly horrible; they are almost all hand-writing style fonts, and nothing close to what I am looking for.

After being able to change fonts so easily on my M8, it really surprises me this is such a hassle.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
These are the one I have got from Smartworld.
Nothing earth shattering but not bad.
tyjy8aty.jpg

pynavase.jpg

Mav. :cool:

Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.

Teniferman

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to figure this out also. This was no problem on my GS3. I have some apk's loaded and tried installing them (side load) but they don't show up in the fonts tab. When it's done loading, it says it's loaded but it's not in the fonts folder and I don't know where it loaded it to! I know the phone is fairly new but can the smart guys give any help? Not really looking to root. TIA!

Amy Schwarz

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Ifont only works if you are rooted though, I tried. I'm using some LG ones but their selection pretty much stinks..lol

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox