AT&T G3 not sending or receiving ANY MMS messages.

spawn9859

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Since I got my G3 the day before release I have not been able to send or receive and mms messages at all. This includes picture and group messages. It just repeatedly asks me to re download. I have tried it with and without WiFi on. Still nothing. Anyone else having this problem or a possible fix to this?

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I had similar issues with my RAZR on Verizon. After switching to the G3 temporarily, I noticed that one of three MMS sent was delayed considerably (10 minutes). I think it's a network thing.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I had a SMS delayed 30 minutes yesterday. Texted my wife at 5:00 I was on my way home from baseball, outside grilling burgers and dogs at 5:31 and get a text with "OK". WTF? Is she losing her mind? She said she sent it a minute after she received mine.

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I am receiving them but I am unable to download them.
Same here. I've been reading around & it seems like it may be a KK issue. Only fix I found had to do with a few modifications in the rom but they were all on customs so that rules us out. It's annoying the hell out of me not being able to find a fix.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
If you backup and restored you texts there's a chance there's a corrupted file that was backed up. Happened to me on my WP Nokia 920. Could be from a mass text message that was sent and restored. I'm not saying delete them, or delete any auto save cloud messages but it fixed a problem for me when I completely wiped all old text and cloud back up. I do not claim this will work and of course you will lose all your texts.

Posted via Android Central App

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Update.
Today I realized I can no longer send SMS as well. I decided to stick my sim in my Atrix which didn't have this problem & it wouldn't send/receive SMS either. So my previous comment about it possibly being a KK issue was wrong. At least in my case. Looks like I have to call AT&T since it's def on their end.