LG T Mobile So far so good.

Tim Weatherby

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Well I took the plunge. Went from Att to T Mobile. Liked the unlimited music stream feature. Better yet i was able to get a new phone, LG G3, and keep my bill right around same. So far service and phone great. You can read all the opinions you want, but dont be swayed into not buying it. Its a solid phone on all specs. This is a guy that came from Nokia 920 which was great and really liked windows phone. Go get you wont be disappointed. Camera quality was my biggest fear from coming from a Nokia camera. So far not bad. Also after 2 yrs my phone bill goes down 25.00 once i pay phone off. At that time this will still be a powerhouse phone. Enjoy!

Posted via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Phones and tech and namely processors are dictated by laws of physics to only get faster and faster and faster and moving at a fast rate.

I struggle to see why as what we have now gets any job needed done very fast indeed but such is the way.

We are at 2.5ghz now, 2016 will be in the 3.5+GHz, and ram now is 3gb in 2016 it will no doubt be 4 but more than likely 5-6gb.

Don't know where the rest is going.

But in essence your right in two years the G3 will still be a very capable device :)

Tim Weatherby

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Went with 1gig 4g lte of data the after that unlimited data slower speed. Music streaming does not count against your 1 gig fast data. 50.00 and phone 24.95 per month. With WiFi everwhere i dont come close to using 1 gig

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nice. What music service do you mainly stream from?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

phillyhtc

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Are you getting any stuttering on the home screen? That's my only complaint. I got mine on Saturday and it's definitely a great phone. It's amazing how they got this huge screen into such a tidy package.

As far as T-Mo goes, I've had them for 2.5 years. There will be some coverage holes in weird places, but outside of that, the network has been solid for me.

Tim Weatherby

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes im wondering what happens with coverage on t mobile when i go outside my area and travel. Right now great we will see.