Font size on Notification Pull Down / Tray
Hi. I just got the G3. I have a few problems with it and was hoping someone could help me with this particular one. The font size is huge in my notification tray and looks terrible. I've tried changing font size etc...it doesn't do anything. Is this just how it is?
- 07-21-2014, 06:04 PM #2
Re: Font size on Notification Pull Down / Tray
I just left for dinner...I will asap. My girlfriend says it is because the screen is so big, that it is in proportion. Does anyone else have a pic in the mean time? I like the font size under the quick settings. Seems like the other fonts are huge there.
- 07-21-2014, 06:36 PM #4
- 07-21-2014, 06:41 PM #5
- 07-21-2014, 07:07 PM #7
- 07-21-2014, 07:55 PM #8
- 07-21-2014, 08:30 PM #9
- 07-21-2014, 08:50 PM #10
- 07-21-2014, 09:15 PM #11
- 07-21-2014, 09:35 PM #12
- 07-22-2014, 01:34 AM #13
The far left button is the menu button. It was enabled by G3 TweaksBox app which requires root.
I got used to the menu button on my RAZR and couldn't live without it.
I enabled the brightness slider in settings which was available out of the box new. You should have this if you have VZW like me.
- 07-26-2014, 08:27 PM #14
Well, I got my text smaller by setting LCD Density to 560 from 640.
Oh, and I changed the circle colors to match the Android L keyboard and made the volume/brightness sliders show when holding the settings button. And changed the background from black to blurred.
- 07-26-2014, 09:16 PM #15
- By nullqwerty in forum LG G3Replies: 71Last Post: 11-01-2014, 11:34 PM
- By MissouriFarmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:37 PM
- By moviedude2k in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:27 PM
- By nullqwerty in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:29 PM
- By erwaso in forum LG G FlexReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:16 PM