Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Duncan1982
  • 1 Post By Duncan1982
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)

I have the Z2 which is really good, but I have been impressed with the G3's shooter :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)-8242.jpg   LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)-8244.jpg   LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)-8237.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    matt3166, jdfry15 and streetkilln like this.

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts

Default Re: Camera is very decent :-)

Agreed went hiking in LA yesterday and my brothers G3 took better (not huge but better) shots than my brothers iPhone 5s and my other brother has the M8 and he is straight jealous off the camera quality.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Neibl View Post
    Agreed went hiking in LA yesterday and my brothers G3 took better (not huge but better) shots than my brothers iPhone 5s and my other brother has the M8 and he is straight jealous off the camera quality.
    The M8 is not the best camera (but not as poor as some sate either) The 5s has a good shooter, but yes I have been pleasantly surprised with the optics on the G3.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Another one for the thread :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)-8263.jpg  
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Camera is very decent :-)

Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)-1406124378632.jpg  
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quit impressed with the camera :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)-1406482105749.jpg  

Is this the area you live in? Not for you then the suburban and urban streets with dust, litter, spit, phlegm, the stinking noisy cars everywhere, ugliness almost wherever you look, stunted trees and polluted plants trying to grow as best they can in odd corners, pigeons with diseased feet dragging strands of filthy plastic twine caught round their legs, graffiti-defaced buildings and railway carriages, cheap restaurants assaulting the nostrils with pungent aromas, shops with infernal music playing so loud you can physically feel it....and the only good thing left the sky above your head which so often goes unnoticed?

Yes, a good camera and thanks for the photos!

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by belodion View Post
    Is this the area you live in? Not for you then the suburban and urban streets with dust, litter, spit, phlegm, the stinking noisy cars everywhere, ugliness almost wherever you look, stunted trees and polluted plants trying to grow as best they can in odd corners, pigeons with diseased feet dragging strands of filthy plastic twine caught round their legs, graffiti-defaced buildings and railway carriages, cheap restaurants assaulting the nostrils with pungent aromas, shops with infernal music playing so loud you can physically feel it....and the only good thing left the sky above your head which so often goes unnoticed?

Yes, a good camera and thanks for the photos!

Sounds like a house move may be on the cards?

You can always photograph some of the wildlife (Ned's) lol

Glad you enjoyed :-)

belodion likes this.

I personally think our G3 camera is more than "very decent". It's down right awesome!
    I'm a nerd that can squat 500lbs... seriously
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Oh yessss :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 Camera is very decent :-)-1406494574488.jpg