Swiftkey or LG 's keyboard ? Which are you using?

305rob305

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been using swiftkey for a long time but I'm giving lg's new keyboard a shot. Predictive words take a long time to show up on lg's keyboard. I like it but still think swiftkey is still better. Might go back soon. How about you guys?

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been using swiftkey for a long time but I'm giving lg's new keyboard a shot. Predictive words take a long time to show up on lg's keyboard. I like it but still think swiftkey is still better. Might go back soon. How about you guys?

Funny you ask. I am a Swiftkey lover. I usually put it on every device. Well I decided to try the LG keyboard and I really like it. Not switching back just yet.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

khodr.chehab

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I've used SwiftKey since it was released. I used the LG keyboard for a few days. After a while predictions work fine, what I didn't like is the LG doesn't insert a space after the period! Lol. Besides that it's good.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Been a big Swiftkey fan but have really enjoyed the LG keyboard that I'm sticking with it for now.
Got the size of keys adjusted to where I'm accurately typing (out of box keys too small and mistyping)
Customized the left macro key to voice when i want to switch to voice typing.
And the prediction i find as good as swiftkey so finally like using swype typing because it hits the word you want so well makes swype smooth.
Right now I don't really have a reason to switch.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm a swiftkey ***** as well but been using LG's keyboard since I got the phone and like it! I've just been trying to move away not just from Samsung devices but also from the way I've had it set up as well! Just trying to change up the user experience for myself is all.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't even have the phone but I always use SwiftKey and probably always will :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Instead of the period. you double tap the space bar and it puts a period and then adds a space for you to start the next sentence.

I've used SwiftKey since it was released. I used the LG keyboard for a few days. After a while predictions work fine, what I didn't like is the LG doesn't insert a space after the period! Lol. Besides that it's good.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
One feature I am not finding that android central had mentioned in a writeup is "The emoji suggestion feature"
Anyone know how to enable that?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I only use the LG keyboard now..swiftkey does not give me the prediction that it once did and I'll never go back to it now.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
What's so great on the L keyboard? I hadnt really seen it and even though I liked the google keyboard I didnt think it was that great.
It's clean and has the period and comma in the exact place I want them. Oh, and it also matches my color scheme perfectly!

y4a9amu9.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood