Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stevealb
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Email app - default fonts and size

I'm trying to set the default size to 14 but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Each time I open the app I have to set it manually.

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

Default Re: LG Email app - default fonts and size

I'm having the same issue, but also want to change the font. When an email is sent and opened in Outlook, it always shows up as Times New Roman (10 pt). It's small and not the business standard. Most emails are in a sans serif font like Ariel or Calibri. Has anyone found a way to make sure the sent email is in a different font using the stock email client?
    teadough likes this.

I'm having this same and exact issue. I work off my phone quite often and had to resort to copying a font piece from my signature just to get anything other than Times Roman. It's very cumbersome and not ideal. I have, yet, to be able to find a default setting.

If you change your font size in the system settings it will change in the email app.

Posted via Android Central App
    Don't forge to vote! Your vote counts!
    Support thr 9-12 Project

Gmail forces you to acknowledge you are using a less secure email when you check your email through the native email client. Are you guys using the native email to check your gmail?

New to Android and LG, but I can only use the Gmail app, because the native email client keeps error messaging my gmail log-ins while accepting my exchange for work and another non-gmail email account.

@saltguy: I think your issue is what I'm talking about. The native email will not be able to access your Gmail until you acknowledge that you're trying to access Gmail through a less secure means.

Thanked by: