- 2 Posts
Transfer phonebook from blackberry 9300 to LG G3
hi, i just bought my G3 4 days ago and have problem transferring phonebook.
i use wondershare mobilego but it keeps asking me to activate USB Debugging.
i have activated it before using mobilego.
my other way is to send vcf file from 9300 to g3 using bluetooth.
this worked well, except when i try to import the vcf, g3 notifies me that "importing contact stopped".
any help would be appreciated.
- 07-22-2014, 02:37 PM #2
Re: Transfer phonebook from blackberry 9300 to LG G3
You can take that same VCF file from your BB and upload it directly to your Gmail account. Log into your GMail account on computer and go to your Contacts. There will be a More tab near the top of your contacts, select that and then IMPORT which will allow you to select your file to upload your contacts.
Once that is completed your device will sync with all your newly uploaded contacts.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By memphislawyer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:21 AM
- By Clocks in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:01 PM
- By richv77 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:26 PM
- By bibin_b4u in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:07 PM