Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Helium Backup

Hello, for those of you who uses helium backup, are you able to make the helium desktop recognize your phone? I already downloaded the drivers that have been released on the lg website but it didn't help. Btw, I'm using the Verizon one. So, can someone please help me on this. Thank You.

Default Re: Helium Backup

Same here. Downloaded drivers from the LG site with no luck recognizing the phone. Both MTP and PTP modes get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by cootiesboy View Post
    Hello, for those of you who uses helium backup, are you able to make the helium desktop recognize your phone? I already downloaded the drivers that have been released on the lg website but it didn't help. Btw, I'm using the Verizon one. So, can someone please help me on this. Thank You.
    Do you have usb debugging turned on in developer options? I had same problem downloaded every driver I could find

Posted via Android Central App

You have to use the Internet>Ethernet option to get USB debugging to work on this phone and have Helium recognize it....took me a while to figure that out!
    cootiesboy likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by dccivic1 View Post
    You have to use the Internet>Ethernet option to get USB debugging to work on this phone and have Helium recognize it....took me a while to figure that out!
    Thank you very much!!!

I would never had thought of clicking this option if you never told me! The solution is so close yet so far. Haha
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by dccivic1 View Post
    Thank you very much!!!

I would never had thought of clicking this option if you never told me! The solution is so close yet so far. Haha

Carrier
    Viper ROM

I don't have an Internet>Ethernet option next to PTP and MTP. What am I missing?

I have the same issue. I don't see the internet/ethernet option. I've spent countless hours at this point trying to figure this out and I can't find anything that solves the problem. I'm trying to move Sky Force 2014 data from my old S4 to an LG G2 I bought used. The S4 backup worked without issue. The G2 has been a nightmare! PLEASE help...