Hello, for those of you who uses helium backup, are you able to make the helium desktop recognize your phone? I already downloaded the drivers that have been released on the lg website but it didn't help. Btw, I'm using the Verizon one. So, can someone please help me on this. Thank You.
- 07-24-2014, 10:48 AM #2
- 07-24-2014, 11:03 AM #3
- 07-24-2014, 11:56 AM #4
- 08-14-2014, 10:30 PM #7
- 12-07-2014, 01:25 PM #8
- 1 Posts
Re: Helium Backup
I have the same issue. I don't see the internet/ethernet option. I've spent countless hours at this point trying to figure this out and I can't find anything that solves the problem. I'm trying to move Sky Force 2014 data from my old S4 to an LG G2 I bought used. The S4 backup worked without issue. The G2 has been a nightmare! PLEASE help...
- By jipr in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2015, 01:23 PM
- By Gunnyman in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:26 PM
- By erwaso in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:16 AM
- By tannerrblake in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:44 PM
- By twdawson in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 01:33 PM