like the g3 not love it

mikeyachi

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello all im new here . just came from a iPhone 5 to the g3 and i like the new screen realestate, i do however have a couple of issues maybe i can get help with,
1. I don't like the yellow boarder in the messaging app,can that be changed? 2. I can't seem to set the YouTube video quality higher then 1080p, shouldn't this phone be able to do "quad hd"?
3. My favorite game with the iPhone was 8ball pool, so of course i downloaded it for this phone, but the app is so dang laggy. Had anyone else experienced this on any other apps?
Thanks for the help in advance

Posted via Android Central App

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello all im new here . just came from a iPhone 5 to the g3 and i like the new screen realestate, i do however have a couple of issues maybe i can get help with,
1. I don't like the yellow boarder in the messaging app,can that be changed?
2. I can't seem to set the YouTube video quality higher then 1080p, shouldn't this phone be able to do "quad hd"?
3. My favorite game with the iPhone was 8ball pool, so of course i downloaded it for this phone, but the app is so dang laggy. Had anyone else experienced this on any other apps?
Thanks for the help in advance

so far no dev got into being able to change the colors of the header of stock Apps.
nothing takes advantage of the qhd other than images and 2k videos that are downloaded. maybe in the future games and apps will.
i dont get much lag in apps. some apps i get it slightly. my main issue is when launching the apps some apps take a while to launch...

CFR0628

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
The video resolution is something YouTube would have to fix in their app. LG does not make the YouTube app. They made the phone.