Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Wallet not working

NFC turned on. Wallet funded. Never works. Nothing I do makes Google Wallet work. Any help? Thnx.

Default Re: Google Wallet not working

Which carrier are you on? Most of them except have disabled Google wallet to use nfc. For tmobile I noticed ISIS wallet worked for my note 3 but it too doesn't work for G3.

Posted via Android Central App

AT&T G3 here. Used Google Wallet yesterday. Just had to make it the default app for tap and pay action first.

Quote Originally Posted by JaiMento View Post
    AT&T G3 here. Used Google Wallet yesterday. Just had to make it the default app for tap and pay action first.

Me too. Mine works perfectly. I used it last Sunday twice. The Note3 on AT&T was blocked from using GW, but the G3 supports it. The GW app will say tap and pay ready if it's working.

I used it on my G3 with no problems. ATT.

Quote Originally Posted by raju130000 View Post
    Which carrier are you on? Most of them except have disabled Google wallet to use nfc. For tmobile I noticed ISIS wallet worked for my note 3 but it too doesn't work for G3.

Google wallet on kitkat bypasses any carrier blocks and need for secure element so it could/should work on all ISIS providers which are ATT, Verizon, TMO.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Figured it out. Had to reset it. Works fine. But my M8 had he same issue. I think the NFC chip is bad. Thnx.