Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Extra Battery, Cradle from Korean Version

Anyone know where you can buy that cradle and extra battery pack that was shown in the unboxing of the Korean version?

waiting for Canada to release the g3 so i'm gathering accessories
    - iloome screen protector on it's way
    - full body skin from BSE on it's way..

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Default Re: Extra Battery, Cradle from Korean Version

X2 3500mAh BL53YH Battery Wall Charger for LG Optimus G3 VS985 F400 D850 D855 | eBay

I purchased this, but I'm not expecting it to be awesome. I'm looking at it like a life adventure...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/181468037325?txnId=1219639260008

I bought this two days ago. It said it would be delivered on August 6 but FedEx just delivered it now. Couldn't believe it! I'm so stoked! It's pricey, but it's the real deal. No knockoff.

Sent from my LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5, or my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro depending on my mood.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

nice thank you ; >

I just called a friend of mine in Korea and she's gonna pick one up for me.. didn't know u can buy em separately ; >

How are they? I'm thinking about buying one.

I also need a wireless charger and I found this:
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/221484799590

Do you guys think is it the official LG charger that I can buy for sure? Its a little bit expensive but it's not available anywhere around where I live.

Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app

In charging it up for the first time as I speak. I'll report back with details, but I'd expect it to work the same as the original as it is the genuine battery and cradle.

Sent from my LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5, or my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro depending on my mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikh View Post

New LG WCD 100 Genuine Qi Wireless Charger Mount for LG G3 D850 D855 G2 NEXUS4 5 | eBay

You will still need the charging back if you have a US version that is not ATT. But I like that charger!

Do you guys think is it the official LG charger that I can buy for sure? Its a little bit expensive but it's not available anywhere around where I live.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221484799590

Looks legit to me, but any Qi charger would work as long as you have the ability to do so with your device. There are much cheaper options available.

I have a European g3 - we don't have to deal with the problems that you guys have there because of the carriers, at all - the phone has everything.

But can you guys suggest me a cheap and nice working charger? I already have a very cheap Chinese one but it's not really working and I get hot zone warning and beeping and stuff - don't want to hurt my precious new phone.

I have a European g3 - we don't have to deal with the problems that you guys have there because of the carriers, at all - the phone has everything.

But can you guys suggest me a cheap and nice working charger? I already have a very cheap Chinese one but it's not really working and I get hot zone warning and beeping and stuff - don't want to hurt my precious new phone.

Not sure what price you would consider as 'cheap' but these nokia chargers are great, I used them on the Nexus 5 and the LG G2, no problem at all.

Charging stand
    Amazon.com: Nokia DT910 Wireless Charging Stand - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Charging plate
    Amazon.com: Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate - Retail Packaging - White: Cell Phones & Accessories