Muting WiFi Calling/Battery Saver notifications
With both WiFi Calling & Battery Saver enabled, half of my pull down notification tray is filled...
Normally I would long-press, select app info and uncheck notifications...
For these two, that option is grayed out...
Any work around besides rooting?
- 07-24-2014, 10:56 AM #3
- 07-27-2014, 05:54 PM #5
- By Stuart Harlow in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 29Last Post: 05-23-2016, 04:26 AM
- By knowledge_6 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:18 PM
- By Brian K2 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:47 AM
- By dumbphone in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:53 AM