AT&T G3 qi charging
I'm looking for anyone who has found a way to make it work for the AT&T version.
Is it as easy as getting a different back plate?
Is there a DIY to make it work?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-25-2014, 11:24 AM #2
- 07-25-2014, 11:43 AM #3
- 07-26-2014, 11:22 AM #4
- 07-26-2014, 12:13 PM #5
Re: AT&T G3 qi charging
Powermat is useless to me. I want the phone sitting upright so I can see messages and notifications. The Qi cradle would have been perfect. I bought a EEEKit charging dock on eBay for around $15...keeps the phone at the correct angle while charging and has a USB connector also.
- By eunesh in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2015, 01:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:57 PM
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:13 AM