LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So with the normal out of the box lock screen on the T-Mobile version they put the circle unlock icon right in the middle of the screen, which in my option, there was no point to do so.
Anyway to get rid of this or does it go away after while?

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 378.jpg
    378.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 47

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So with the normal out of the box lock screen on the T-Mobile version they put the circle unlock icon right in the middle of the screen, which in my option, there was no point to do so.
Anyway to get rid of this or does it go away after while?

I am not sure if I understand.
-Are you talking about the lock icon that you slide to open? If so it doesn't go away unless you disable the lock screen entirely in security settings.

Sent from my LG-D851

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if I understand.
-Are you talking about the lock icon that you slide to open? If so it doesn't go away unless you disable the lock screen entirely in security settings.

Sent from my LG-D851

Yeah the slide to unlock icon. The AT&T version doesn't have it, it's just ugly to me having it there

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the slide to unlock icon. The AT&T version doesn't have it, it's just ugly to me having it there

Do you want to disable security all together? That would skip the lock screen. Or enable tap to unlock and that icon disappears.

Sent from my LG-D851

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Just get of the lock screen and change to two knocks. A knock pattern isn't good security anyway.
Two knocks is the best way to lock unlock. So great to go button-less!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2