Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ffejjj
  • 1 Post By Gator352
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    So with the normal out of the box lock screen on the T-Mobile version they put the circle unlock icon right in the middle of the screen, which in my option, there was no point to do so.
    Anyway to get rid of this or does it go away after while?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?-378.jpg  
  2. #2  

    Default Re: LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt3166 View Post
    So with the normal out of the box lock screen on the T-Mobile version they put the circle unlock icon right in the middle of the screen, which in my option, there was no point to do so.
    Anyway to get rid of this or does it go away after while?

    Posted via Android Central App
    I am not sure if I understand.
    -Are you talking about the lock icon that you slide to open? If so it doesn't go away unless you disable the lock screen entirely in security settings.


    Sent from my LG-D851
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    I am not sure if I understand.
    -Are you talking about the lock icon that you slide to open? If so it doesn't go away unless you disable the lock screen entirely in security settings.


    Sent from my LG-D851
    Yeah the slide to unlock icon. The AT&T version doesn't have it, it's just ugly to me having it there

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt3166 View Post
    Yeah the slide to unlock icon. The AT&T version doesn't have it, it's just ugly to me having it there

    Posted via Android Central App
    Do you want to disable security all together? That would skip the lock screen. Or enable tap to unlock and that icon disappears.

    Sent from my LG-D851
  5. #5  

    Default Re: LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    No lock circle on my Sprint version

    LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?-6229.jpg

    Posted via Android Central App
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador
    Gator352 likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    We "pundits of the cellular world" don't have that. And I'm so happy we don't
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6
    ffejjj likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    Just get of the lock screen and change to two knocks. A knock pattern isn't good security anyway.
    Two knocks is the best way to lock unlock. So great to go button-less!
  8. #8  

    Default Re: LG G3 T-Mobile Lockscreen?

    Quote Originally Posted by tardus View Post
    Just get of the lock screen and change to two knocks. A knock pattern isn't good security anyway.
    Two knocks is the best way to lock unlock. So great to go button-less!
    Button-less FTW!!
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6

Similar Threads

  1. This or G3?
    By AKFL3TCH3R in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:14 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:47 AM
  3. LG Optimus Showtime (LG-L86C), suddenly cannot access router
    By Kiernan820 in forum LG Optimus Series
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:41 PM
  4. group message on galaxy s3 virgin mobile
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:33 PM
  5. Lockscreen widgets and trusted devices
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions