Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 'Unfortunately Contacts has Stopped'

I just changed mobile phone from Iphone5 to LG G3 and transferring all contacts to this device. Firstly, it was working fine but when I tried to edit contact it showed "Unfortunately, Contacts has Stopped" I did factory reset , it worked correctly for 2 hours and then started to show the same thing again. LG support asked me to reset and change the way to transfer contacts from icloud. I did it few times but it came out the same thing after awhile.
    I tried to put new contacts manually avoiding question of transferring contacts from IOS, now this time I can edit with that new contacts I put. But when I tried to put something in '+Add another field' for Events, then it start to show the same "Unfortunately, Contacts has Stopped" again. I tried it many times, it came out the same thing again and again....
    Please if anyone can help .....

Default Re: 'Unfortunately Contacts has Stopped'

That's strange. Even after a FDR. Go into settings, scroll down to apps, scroll left to ALL, and find anything that has to do with "contacts" and clear cache and data, restart phone and try again.

Let me know if that helped.
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for your response. I tried all of your process but it doesn't work with my LG G3 at all.(what FDR stands for?)

Factory device reset, I believe.

Are your data or wifi signals good?

Posted via Android Central App

All the current 'fixes' posted on all the forums don't work. Android Support, please fix this bug? We need this to work properly. Thank you for your support!

I would suggest using Google for your contacts, it could be an iCloud issue. Apple is not known for playing well with others.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Thank You all ...