Tap to wake not working ?

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Seems after my phone sets idle for very long I sometimes have to tap 4or 5 times to wake the screen,have also noticed that after a day of uptime lag its terrible when using tap to wake. Anyone else seeing this?

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
No. Never had that problem. What carrier do you have? They all appear to have slightly different defaults.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have the issue keeping the screen on after you double tap to wake with knock on? My screen stays on for two milliseconds while I try to tap to unlock (if I go this route)... It isn't doing it right this minute but it was doing it earlier...

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have the issue keeping the screen on after you double tap to wake with knock on? My screen stays on for two milliseconds while I try to tap to unlock (if I go this route)... It isn't doing it right this minute but it was doing it earlier...

I haven't seen this yet Erin

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

I believe you've got to tap in certain way. Could you be leaving too long an interval between taps?

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
For those who are NOT having any problems with tap to wake. Do you have a screen protector on your phone? Wondering if it could be causing sensitivity to be decreased.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I believe you've got to tap in certain way. Could you be leaving too long an interval between taps?

Nope. This only thing I could think of is that one of the sensors on the front of the phone keeps getting covered up cause it doesn't happen all of the time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the tempered glass screen protector and I do find I usually have to tap 4-5 times to wake it up. However a quick tap on the home screen and it's asleep again.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
For those who are NOT having any problems with tap to wake. Do you have a screen protector on your phone? Wondering if it could be causing sensitivity to be decreased.

Yea I have a tempered glass protector with no knock issues

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

No problems, no protector.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234