Device Lost error

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I've been getting this error randomly with my phone. I'm not sure why either.... My device is not lost.... 😅

Anyone know why?

Posted via Android Central App

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been getting this error randomly with my phone. I'm not sure why either.... My device is not lost.... ??????

Anyone know why?

Posted via Android Central App

Well, do remember installing any application which gets activated because of the ... ??? Well do one thing if possible snap screen shot of that error you are getting and post it over here I'll check where its coming from !! :)

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Well, do remember installing any application which gets activated because of the ... ??? Well do one thing if possible snap screen shot of that error you are getting and post it over here I'll check where its coming from !! :)

Alright will do if it happens with the new one. I just had a thought though could it be lookout?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Alright will do if it happens with the new one. I just had a thought though could it be lookout?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, tell you what I would be able to draw the idea I am having some idea about what you are going through I have tried reading your post twice but couldn't really got the problem you are going through i.e. why I have requested you for the screen shot of your device because in this way i can have a look at what you are going through. :) Hope that doesn't troubles you a lot . :)

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I think this is chromecast... Anyone use Chromecast and get this error?

Sent from my T-Mobile Carrier locked LG G3 without root or anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol