Let me preface by saying that I absolutely love the G3! I've only had minor issues that I'm slowly figuring out.
One of these deals with quiet mode. I have it turned on and it works great. My issue is that every morning when I wake up I have a notification telling me that I have quiet mode turned on.
Does anyone else have this issue or know how to disable the notification?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-24-2014, 06:44 AM #2
- 07-24-2014, 11:35 AM #3
Re: Sleep Notification Every Night
Your notification isn't telling you that quiet mode is turned on, it's telling you that quiet mode will be turned on again at the time you scheduled in your settings.
You could actually try reading the notification :P
- 07-24-2014, 11:50 AM #4
- 07-24-2014, 12:26 PM #5
- 07-24-2014, 12:33 PM #6
- 07-24-2014, 01:03 PM #7
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2015, 04:38 AM
- By ejmc81 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:57 PM
- By ahampton0217#AC in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:00 AM
- By Greg Williams7 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:37 AM
- By fridgey100 in forum LG G WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:22 AM