Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 On Screen Button Lag

Overall I love the phone and have noticed no lag other than one thing. The on screen buttons especially The back button will stop responding. I will press it multiple times and it won't even respond like I am touching it. I won't feel the vibrate from the touch and the screen doesn't show it as me touching it. It has happened once or twice with the home button also, but consistently with the back button. Has anyone else experienced this?

Default Re: On Screen Button Lag

I have found that the both bottom corners of the screen can become totally unresponsive at times which could be a problem in the future hopefully LG has a fix for this soon.
    Don't forge to vote! Your vote counts!
    Support thr 9-12 Project

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

Yeah . I notice the same thing. Wasted a glass screen protector because of the issue.

I haven't noticed this at all. Resetting no good? This early on, it's unlikely to be a cache data problem.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes, I have seen this with the back button. I was thinking maybe it was my glass screen protector. This is my first time using one and they put it in when I purchased it. OP, do you have one on your g3?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I currently have a glass screen protector on. It's only the buttons that I have experienced it with though

I also have a glass screen protector.
    Don't forge to vote! Your vote counts!
    Support thr 9-12 Project

I am also seeing teh same thing and have a glass screen protector. Since it's only random, I would think it's not related to the screen protector.

Never.

yup - it happens to me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyvideo View Post
    I am also seeing teh same thing and have a glass screen protector. Since it's only random, I would think it's not related to the screen protector.
    Good point

I had the verizon tampered glass. And i also had the touch issues. I took it off and no more issues. I returned the glass screen protector and got the invisible shield hd screen protector. No more issues So far

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbell1070 View Post
    I had the verizon tampered glass. And i also had the touch issues. I took it off and no more issues. I returned the glass screen protector and got the invisible shield hd screen protector. No more issues So far

I have the Verizon tempered glass protector no issues with buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbell1070 View Post

They let you return it? I was having the same issues and tried to take it back and they told me they can't do returns on screen protectors

Quote Originally Posted by matt3166 View Post
    They let you return it? I was having the same issues and tried to take it back and they told me they can't do returns on screen protectors

I told them it was affecting the touch response and thay took it back. Full refund