Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By agprime
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default Is there anyway to install Flash Player on the LG G3 without using Dolphin Browser?

Hi everyone, I recently moved from a Galaxy Note II (jelly bean) to the G3. I've been trying to figure how to install flash player since I like browsing the internet on desktop mode. I use Boat Browser btw as a default browser. I have been searching for ways to make it work but so far I've only heard that flash works only on dolphin and I don't really want to switch browsers. If anyone here knows a way, please share.

Default Re: Is there anyway to install Flash Player on the LG G3 without using Dolphin Browser?

Nope Kit Kat will not install it someone actually was able to modify it to work with kit Kat but Google removed it from the file upload site

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Default Re: Is there anyway to install Flash Player on the LG G3 without using Dolphin Browser?

Quote Originally Posted by lou61166 View Post
    ...Google removed it from the file upload site
    Seems like an overreaction
    Odd that they care really

ROM
    Pure Stock Sense 4

Flash for Android archive page. Downloaded and installed on my KitKat tablet.

http://goo.gl/KwL2N

Sent from my LG-V500

ROM
    Pure Stock Sense 4

Quote Originally Posted by agprime View Post
    Flash for Android archive page. Downloaded and installed on my KitKat tablet.

http://goo.gl/KwL2N

This one: Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.81)

Sent from my LG-V500

Sent from my LG-V500
    Thanked by:
    xocomaox likes this.

I know Firefox works with flash. I just used it yesterday. You do need to download the flash player then in Firefox settings put "plugins" to "tap" and it works.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

I had the same issue with you,and here is what i got from there customer service.
    Here we go,Dolphin Lab.

This is legit?

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app