Is there anyway to install Flash Player on the LG G3 without using Dolphin Browser?
Hi everyone, I recently moved from a Galaxy Note II (jelly bean) to the G3. I've been trying to figure how to install flash player since I like browsing the internet on desktop mode. I use Boat Browser btw as a default browser. I have been searching for ways to make it work but so far I've only heard that flash works only on dolphin and I don't really want to switch browsers. If anyone here knows a way, please share.
- 07-25-2014, 05:01 AM #2
- 07-25-2014, 06:16 AM #3
- 07-25-2014, 06:22 AM #4
- 07-25-2014, 06:24 AM #5
- 07-25-2014, 07:00 AM #6
Re: Is there anyway to install Flash Player on the LG G3 without using Dolphin Browser?
I know Firefox works with flash. I just used it yesterday. You do need to download the flash player then in Firefox settings put "plugins" to "tap" and it works.
Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom
- 07-26-2014, 03:59 AM #7
- 07-27-2014, 11:19 AM #8
- By brewzer in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2015, 03:45 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:22 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:20 PM
- By Jasmy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:49 PM