Love your G3 sound off.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Figured I would start a thread for those who love their G3. I tried a search but didn't see one.

The G3 for me is the best phone o have purchased in a while. I love the camera. The new interface is refreshing to look at and functions well. I do get the occasional stutter with the keyboard but that doesn't bother me.

The phone is as close to the whole package as I have been able to find. Even down to purchasing a case (Otterbox Symmetry) for the device has been a great experience as I normally go through a few cases but am not completely satisfied.

I have been able to take awesome pictures with the phone. Arguably better than those taken with my Note 3 and 5s. The buttons on the rear are fantastic as well as the knock on feature.

The phone with 32gb internal storage with removable battery and micro sd card slot are awesome although ill probably never need to remove the battery. This phone is excellent and I cannot wait to see what LG can do with their updates.

Figured I would start a section for everyone to post what they enjoy about their G3 so others can come and see what makes this device nice to own.

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving the phone so far. I am getting great battery life, liking the speed and screen too. I haven't really played with the camera all that much to tell the truth, but the whole 4 pictures I have taken so far look great.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The main feeling I have about it is that is an exciting, feature-packed, cutting-edge device and that I'm in the hands of a highly capable manufacturer who is saying, 'Trust us, we've thought of everything, we know what we're doing,' and I'm finding every day that that is indeed true.

Posted via Android Central App

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I love everything about this phone. I was a little nervous to get it because i came from the g2 which we all know is such a solid device. But so far i have been more than happy with my sprint g3 battery life is very good, beautiful screen, great camera and i love how they changed the UI. Lg has shown samsung how to make the new flagship better than the last, take notes samsung because lg just blew you out of the water.

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I never dreamed I would have a 5.5" phone. I thought it would be like a phablet. There is practically no side bezel on this phone so it is very compact for a phone with a 5.5" screen. I tell my friends at work who have iphone 5's "did you know that my phone has 6 times the resolution of your phone". I've had no lag problems, long battery life, and it charges very quick. Only problem I have had with this phone is that I can't put it down.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The first thing that struck me about the G3 upon lifting the lid and lifting the phone was the design and build, there is no disputing that Lg have done a fantastic job here. Then turning on that screen was another weyhey moment as with those thin bezels it fills the front of the device. I happen to like the toned down appearance a welcome change from amoled (not that Amoled is not great).

The Ui is nice and so far nearly 4wks and no launcher used.

Overall yes its not flawless but I haven't experienced anything that warrants a post on here to ask how to resolve.

I do agree with the previous poster its hard to place it down and leave it alone lol

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm very satisfied. I've had a few freezes but only after switching to Art.

lg3-455

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
This is only my second smartphone. It replaces a Galaxy Nexus I got in Dec-2011 during its launch week. Other than horrid battery life and a radio(?) that had to be "rebooted" by toggling airplane mode off and back on to regain a network signal, I loved the GNex. The LG G3 makes it look like a toy in comparison. And I worried what getting a phone with bloatware would be like, but this VZN G3 is fine.

My only complaint is a mic that isn't as forgiving of placement with respect to my mouth.

For me, my wait for the G3 from when I first heard about it, around late April, was worth it!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
(@lg3-455: Yes, we all had to wait for what seemed like an age for this phone to become available, but was probably no more than a few weeks!)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
(@lg3-455: Yes, we all had to wait for what seemed like an age for this phone to become available, but was probably no more than a few weeks!)

And of course we here in the UK received ours 2wks prior.

Trade off 2/16gb variant.

But hey it works and well :)

Android Pac

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I was using LG G2 and Note 3 now i recently exchanged my LG G2 with LG G3 and for sure G3 is a awesome device and i am loving it :) Speed, Battery time, performance and camera superb !!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney