Did LG accidentally load 3.1 on this trash???

WordPainter

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey thanks to you all for replying..I don't know how it happened but when I changed the phone to the proper settings everything seems normal. There are still some slight stutters but not close to before.

You might want to apologize for calling all of us liars and the next time something pisses you off, walk away and cool down before posting about it instead of hurling insults.

urrl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
He may have received one that someone played with and bought back to the store. My G3 box was not taped closed when I bought it. I don't think they are supposed to be taped closed

Aren Clegg

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
My g3 which is on tmobile and my friends g3 which is on at&t had ART off out of the box. My g3 was laggy so i turned ART on. I also set window animation scale, transition animation scale and animator duration scale to .5. That seemed to help. I also use nova launcher and that helped speed things up even more.

Posted via Android Central App

iphone5s

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
He may have received one that someone played with and bought back to the store. My G3 box was not taped closed when I bought it. I don't think they are supposed to be taped closed

In my experience a new unit is in a factory sealed box. The vendor will demonstrate that contents in the box are complete and the unit is not defective by unsealing the box in your presence and going through each accessory and turning the unit on. Vendor CYA.

That's great if you buy that unit, however what if you don't? What happens to that unit? A staffer tinkers with said unit and throws the developer mode and turns on ART then puts it back in the box.....??