Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Default G3 g screen

Anybody keep or disabling the g screen? Are you finding it useful for anything? I think I am just going to disable mine.

Default Re: G3 g screen

I'm going to give it a try. I'm a bit confused though on the steps/calories number they give. How am I supposed to know how many steps I'm supposed to take in a day? They say for me 333 calories or 11100 steps? Is that to maintain or lose weight, I don't know? So they have some work to do in being a little more informative in my opinion.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: G3 g screen

Quote Originally Posted by matt3166 View Post
    I'm going to give it a try. I'm a bit confused though on the steps/calories number they give. How am I supposed to know how many steps I'm supposed to take in a day? They say for me 333 calories or 11100 steps? Is that to maintain or lose weight, I don't know? So they have some work to do in being a little more informative in my opinion.

They can't assume too much because for some people with other health problems the exercise might actually be harmful. But for the average unhealthy Westerner, they're saying do the exercise and with any luck you won't drop dead tomorrow.