- 07-26-2014, 05:15 PM #2
- 07-26-2014, 05:20 PM #3
- 07-27-2014, 03:45 PM #5
- 07-27-2014, 05:20 PM #6
- 07-27-2014, 05:22 PM #7
- 08-10-2014, 06:59 PM #8
I had the same issue using chrome. Not as much settings control with chrome either, compared to the browser that came with the lg g3. Most of the time it would just tell me I was offline and wouldn't load anything.
And then I said to myself, self! Everything is designed so beautifully on the lg g3, why are you using the chrome app instead of the browser that was made for the phone? Not a problem since...
Posted from my LG G3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:01 PM
- By diegofs89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 35Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:41 PM
- By Wikh in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:17 PM
- By diegofs89 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:41 PM