May 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone used this case? Just came across it and I do say I like it

6858.jpg

Posted via Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up the tech21 tactical at best buy, it's awesome.

Didn't see this post initially. Agree ^^^^

Front1_zps55ac1b06.jpg

back_zps60bc510e.jpg

Bottom_zps67c3a381.jpg

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for the Spigen Slim Armor. Using it with the Tech Armor tempered glass screen protector and loving it!

Peter Rokkos

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm giving this one a shot. Trying to go with no case at all but like the idea of putting it into something to protect most of front screen particularly when it bounces around in my pocket or bag.

TPT Nillkin Fresh Leather Skin Flip Hard Case Cover For LG G3 D850 D855 (Black)

View attachment 130836

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3818968

Been using this case for a few days and I'm a big supporter of it. It very inexpensive, about 7 bucks. Doesn't have a premium feel but the fake leather is good enough. It has no clasp but the magnetic seal keeps it closed and auto turns on the phone. Easy to get phone out if necc to play with, but perfectly useable otherwise with photos, buttons, etc. all accessable fine with phone on. But best of all, its given me a chance to use the QuickCircle feature with the apps package i found on the Play store. This gives you a couple of more options for notifications. I like the idea of a covered screen when its in my pocket or bag. The circle is perfect for a quick check of time, calls, etc. Also great for answering phone calls and checking notifications. Hoping a few more apps will provide extensions for use in the circle, i'd love to control my Rocket music player from there. But for $7, if you are a fan of a flip cover, or at least can live with it, its a great option particularly when compared to the 40 or so cost of the official cover.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
LG Quick Circle. It enables wireless charging. Just got my energizer PWA charger in the mail for $27 off eBay. Works awesome. Outside of that Ringke makes my favorite slim cases

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I generally hate all cases but I've got to give it up for the quick circle case. Has a real premium feel to it and I'm really digging the built in wireless charging

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463