Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Best cases for the LG G3?

    Looks like they've got some great ones here to check out.

    Featured: Top 10 Best Cases for the LG G3 | Androidheadlines.com
    belodion likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Spigen slim armour. Rocking my g3

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Rocking a Spigen slim armor on my G3!

    Sent from my Verizon LG G3
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    I found the supcase to be the thinnest and least bulky, also maintains the phone ergonomics!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is...idcentral00-20


    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    xocomaox likes this.
  5. #5  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Lots of great options here: LG G3 Cases

    Mav.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Quote Originally Posted by khodr.chehab View Post
    I found the supcase to be the thinnest and least bulky, also maintains the phone ergonomics!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is...idcentral00-20


    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the link!
  7. #7  
    Cmatt1971's Avatar

    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Spigen slim armor on mine as well.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Has anyone used this case? Just came across it and I do say I like it

    Best cases for the LG G3?-6858.jpg

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  
    arisenfury's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Virtuous Sense 3.0

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Just picked up the tech21 tactical at best buy, it's awesome.

    Posted via Android Central App
    scottysize likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Loving the Spigen Ultra Fit!
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    As many others have said I too am using a spigen slim armor

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    Cmatt1971 likes this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Quote Originally Posted by arisenfury View Post
    Just picked up the tech21 tactical at best buy, it's awesome.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Didn't see this post initially. Agree ^^^^



  13. #13  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    I'm giving this one a shot. Trying to go with no case at all but like the idea of putting it into something to protect most of front screen particularly when it bounces around in my pocket or bag.

    TPT Nillkin Fresh Leather Skin Flip Hard Case Cover For LG G3 D850 D855 (Black)

    Best cases for the LG G3?-61bjmim9fdl._sl1500_.jpg

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20
  14. #14  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    That one is nice. Has a handy dandy magnet to keep it closed.

    Mav.
  15. #15  
    brewzer's Avatar

    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    410 Global Posts

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Another vote for the Spigen Slim Armor. Using it with the Tech Armor tempered glass screen protector and loving it!
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Rokkos View Post
    I'm giving this one a shot. Trying to go with no case at all but like the idea of putting it into something to protect most of front screen particularly when it bounces around in my pocket or bag.

    TPT Nillkin Fresh Leather Skin Flip Hard Case Cover For LG G3 D850 D855 (Black)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61BjMIM9fDL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	130836

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20
    Been using this case for a few days and I'm a big supporter of it. It very inexpensive, about 7 bucks. Doesn't have a premium feel but the fake leather is good enough. It has no clasp but the magnetic seal keeps it closed and auto turns on the phone. Easy to get phone out if necc to play with, but perfectly useable otherwise with photos, buttons, etc. all accessable fine with phone on. But best of all, its given me a chance to use the QuickCircle feature with the apps package i found on the Play store. This gives you a couple of more options for notifications. I like the idea of a covered screen when its in my pocket or bag. The circle is perfect for a quick check of time, calls, etc. Also great for answering phone calls and checking notifications. Hoping a few more apps will provide extensions for use in the circle, i'd love to control my Rocket music player from there. But for $7, if you are a fan of a flip cover, or at least can live with it, its a great option particularly when compared to the 40 or so cost of the official cover.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    LG Quick Circle. It enables wireless charging. Just got my energizer PWA charger in the mail for $27 off eBay. Works awesome. Outside of that Ringke makes my favorite slim cases

    Posted via Android Central App
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    My vote goes to Spigen Ultra Clear Hybrid. It's not bulky, feels great and the back is clear.

    Pro S5
  19. #19  
    xPNUTx's Avatar

    Posts
    98 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock S6

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    The Spigen Slim Armor and Ultra Fit are both great. I go between the two of them
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    I generally hate all cases but I've got to give it up for the quick circle case. Has a real premium feel to it and I'm really digging the built in wireless charging

    Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Best cases for the LG G3?-61bjmim9fdl._sl1500_.jpg


    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Rokkos View Post
    Been using this case for a few days and I'm a big supporter of it. It very inexpensive, about 7 bucks. Doesn't have a premium feel but the fake leather is good enough. It has no clasp but the magnetic seal keeps it closed and auto turns on the phone. Easy to get phone out if necc to play with, but perfectly useable otherwise with photos, buttons, etc. all accessable fine with phone on. But best of all, its given me a chance to use the QuickCircle feature with the apps package i found on the Play store. This gives you a couple of more options for notifications. I like the idea of a covered screen when its in my pocket or bag. The circle is perfect for a quick check of time, calls, etc. Also great for answering phone calls and checking notifications. Hoping a few more apps will provide extensions for use in the circle, i'd love to control my Rocket music player from there. But for $7, if you are a fan of a flip cover, or at least can live with it, its a great option particularly when compared to the 40 or so cost of the official cover.
    Just another update for those looking to try a Quick Circle enabled case. I know most don't love a flip cover case and my be passing on this, but the Quick Circle coupled with the QuickCircle Apps from the Play store make it really awesome. And for $7 from Amazon, its definitely worth a look. Not trying to shill for them, just really impressed with the case.
  22. #22  
    japhule's Avatar

    Posts
    166 Posts
    Global Posts
    421 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

  23. #23  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Quote Originally Posted by ajonesma View Post
    Loving the Spigen Ultra Fit!
    Another vote for this one... I don't need crazy impact protection, just some light duty stuff to keep it from getting dinged and give me a little bit better grip. The Ultra Fit seemed to be the tiniest one available. Fits pretty snug and does a pretty good job of not adding much bulk to the phone while having a softer, matte finish to make it a little easier to hold.

    Though, I pop it off from time to time at home and am reminded at how small this massive phone feels.
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    Does Nova Prime work with the circle case? Just wondering because I have one ordered and am running lg stock right now.

    Posted via the Android Central App
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Best cases for the LG G3?

    personally waiting for Otterbox to come out with a Commuter that isn't black or blue...or "token girl pink"....right now i'm just using a cheap TPU case and guarding the phone with my life.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Factory Images for Kyocera Hydro Elite
    By Tim-Tim in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:59 PM
  2. When will the HTC One Max get an upgrade?
    By Graywolf0310 in forum HTC One Max
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:57 PM
  3. How to take the best phone in the world and turn it into crap
    By Babbah Shanaba in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:51 PM
  4. mic won't work in calls, works for voice commands
    By laurenlobo67 in forum Motorola Droid MAXX
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:25 PM
  5. Hiding the Status bar on LG G2
    By Antonio DiStefano in forum LG G2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions