Impressed with iCarez LG G3 Glass Screen protector

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Very easy to apply, the glass is very nice and the only way I can tell that I have a screen protector on is the cutout for the top speaker. And at the price it's much better then any plastic one I've had in the past.

My one concern is that it may made the screen slightly less sensitive to my touch. I installed Canabalt and sometime it seems to not pickup my touches very well. But I didn't play before the screen protector, so that may have been there before. But I am not ripping it off to test it. I don't notice anything just moving around the UI.

Amazon.com: iCarez® for LG G3 [Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Screen Protector Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.3mm] - Retail Packaging 2014: C

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Impressed with iCarez Glass Screen protector

I've used icarez for my last few phones, best bang for the buck tempered glass protector available

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I have read a few posts about other tempered glass screen protectors creating touch issues. It may be the thickness or something else. I know Nilkin is super thin, also a couple of comments on Zagg's Tempered Glass were positive.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

I have the Zagg and prefer it over the Sedio and Skinomi

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

I have the iCarez screen protector and I haven't had any touch issues. It feels like the original glass. I do have one tiny bubble, but you can't see it when the screen is on.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I like the coverage of the Spigen glass but the price.....my goodness!! Is there a thin, lower cost glass protector that has the same coverage as the Spigen??

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I like the coverage of the Spigen glass but the price.....my goodness!! Is there a thin, lower cost glass protector that has the same coverage as the Spigen??

Man, try the iCarez it's cheap and it's very nice

Posted via Android Central App

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking around.
This one, SwissTech, SEEMs good, and moderate price, but the few reviews are mostly shills. (you can see their other reviews, for junk, all glowing five-star reviews).
Makes me leery.

So is this real scratch protection? If you take keys and drag across the screen, it won't scratch?

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the iCarez after reading another thread. I love it so far. Super easy to install. My only annoyance is that not a single edge managed to "seal". I have this very small air pocket that wraps the edge of the screen protector. It's not too noticeable cause my Spigen Air Cushion case butts right up to it, but it's slightly annoying when I catch the glare of the glass not being flush to the screen.

JJBetty7

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I have iCarez also but I got 0.2mm instead of 0.3mm. Doesn't come in the 3 pack though.

iCarez® for LG G3 [Thinnest Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Screen Protector Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.2mm] - Retail Packaging 2014

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I have iCarez also but I got 0.2mm instead of 0.3mm. Doesn't come in the 3 pack though.

iCarez® for LG G3 [Thinnest Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Screen Protector Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.2mm] - Retail Packaging 2014

The 0.3mm is also 1 pack not a 3 pack and its actually thinner and the same strong! Seems better

Posted via Android Central App on my T-Mobile LG G3

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Just placed a order which is now actually on Sale! Ordered 1 0.3 and 1 0.2 which will be in stock on July 31st

Posted via Android Central App on my T-Mobile LG G3

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I too picked up this screen protector. I've attached a close up of the cut out. Installation was super easy and it covers the front of the phone well. Definitely would recommend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1406664485223.jpg
    1406664485223.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 27