LG g3 or samsung galaxy s5

diegofs89

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I have an LG g3 for verizon but I can't use hotspot with my unlimited data without root, but someone is trying to trade me his s5 which could I use fox fi with, and he'll give me 50 bucks, is it worth trading for? How good is the s5?

Posted via Android Central App

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
FoxFi was hit or miss with me on an S3. No way I'd trade a G3 for an S5. Just root, though I don't know if it's possible on the Verizon model.

diegofs89

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Does root void my warranty? Is it safe to root? I've always manage to get around rooting so I've never done it and that's the only way I see my hotspot working

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
FoxFi was hit or miss with me on an S3. No way I'd trade a G3 for an S5. Just root, though I don't know if it's possible on the Verizon model.

Yep you can!

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/07/22/root-method-released-for-lg-g3-on-verizon-and-att/

Does root void my warranty? Is it safe to root? I've always manage to get around rooting so I've never done it and that's the only way I see my hotspot working

Yes. Rooting will void your warranty. But all you have to do is download and reinstall the OEM ROM and re-lock it if you ever need to send for repair. And yes, it's safe to root.

khodr.chehab

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I used the S5 for 1 day and returned it, I hated the bulky size for only 5.1 inch, I hated the new TouchWiz. I'm happy I returned it and got the G3.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish