Thoughts of lg g3

bigkevbosky

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a Moto X and its one of the best phones I ever had. I had a few of the other phones available, HTC, Samsung and Motorola.I have had a Nexus. Actually there have been no terrible android phone I have ever owned.So I would say I liked them all :)
I like and use all the features the Moto X ,perfect size for me, runs buttery smooth.
As we know everyone likes different phones for different reasons.

Speaking of laughing: :D
Its kinda funny to me when some people put down another phone If they never owned it.
So ....I'm curious Have you ever owned the Moto X ?

PS: And yes this thread was originally in the Moto X forums as mentioned above in another post.

I have a question - are you a moderator? I think you should have it a fourth time on your post somewhere, just so I can be sure.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I had a moto x nice phone but the g3 is twice as fast . you only get the stutter effect because its so fast. Moto x is optimized to run slower and smoother that's how it is designed. If you use nova launcher and use the smooth setting the g3 will not stutter and is still much faster than the g3 and that's pushing the ultra high def screen not the 720p screen of the x. While I like the x I prefer the big screen so I switched to the Maxx the the g3. All great phones but the G3. Is clearly the best of the 3.

Posted via Android Central App

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Bashing? I guess I just see things differently (objectively). I love reading why someone likes one phone over another, even if it's the one I own and particularly like. I don't lose sleep, twitch or go into Captain Defensive mode (just don't see anything particularly noble or romantic about defending a cells phone's honor...LOL)
I like many things about the MotoX, just not crazy about the 4.7" screen (I probably would have gotten one back then if the screen were 5"+).
That being said, I happen to own the G3 and am finding it to be a really nice phone. Now I don't play games, watch videos or "social media" so my needs are probably a lot different than most. As far as the comparison to the Note3, no, it is not a Note 3....I came from a Note 3 and the size was one of the reasons I left. The Note 3 is a phenomenal phone.....and I am finding the G3 for the most part it's equal but in a manageable package.
Anyway, carry on with more "My Dad can beat up your dad".....LOL.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Bashing? I guess I just see things differently (objectively). I love reading why someone likes one phone over another, even if it's the one I own and particularly like. I don't lose sleep, twitch or go into Captain Defensive mode (just don't see anything particularly noble or romantic about defending a cells phone's honor...LOL)
I like many things about the MotoX, just not crazy about the 4.7" screen (I probably would have gotten one back then if the screen were 5"+).
That being said, I happen to own the G3 and am finding it to be a really nice phone. Now I don't play games, watch videos or "social media" so my needs are probably a lot different than most. As far as the comparison to the Note3, no, it is not a Note 3....I came from a Note 3 and the size was one of the reasons I left. The Note 3 is a phenomenal phone.....and I am finding the G3 for the most part it's equal but in a manageable package.

This +10'000000000000 he knows his stuff and is a joy to see his opinions.

Many thanks for sharing :)

Thomas Clearo

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had the G3 for about six hours. Coming from the G5. Can honestly say the G5 has a better screen. Way to early to give a definitive answer..

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure you've been around message boards long enough to know that some folk get offended and emotional over cell phones. You're not allowed to unfavorably compare their Savior phone to your device choice, regardless how responsible you do it. You'll get attacked as if you said something negative about someone's actual child. Unfortunately, self esteem, ego and self worth get intertwined with a cell phone. Go figure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781