- 07-26-2014, 07:18 PM #2
Re: Contact birthdays in calendar
1. clear Calendar App cache/data on phone and resync. make sure everything is already backed up to Gmail.
2. make sure Calendar App settings are set to "Show Birthdays/Holidays/Events".
i assume you are using Gmail Calendar on PC with Google Calendar App on phone. i also assume all of your birthdays have been entered in Google Gmail Contacts.
let me know if that works. good luck.
- By ship69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Urgent!! LTE rolled out in my area 2 days ago, had it for approx 6hrs, then it went away. Any ideas?By xxjoStaxx in forum AT&TReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:48 AM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:56 PM
- By Mst99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:07 PM