Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    I'm really loving the G3, but I'm encountering a small annoyance with the camera. Whenever I open the camera app for the first time after powering on, it asks if I'd like my photos to be stored to the SD card. Am I possibly missing a default setting? Has anyone else encountered this issue?
  2. #2  
    NoNexus's Avatar

    Posts
    278 Posts
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

  3. #3  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    Photos taken and stored on the SD card. Are they able to be auto backed up with google?

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    Quote Originally Posted by matt3166 View Post
    Photos taken and stored on the SD card. Are they able to be auto backed up with google?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Yes. I just found that out the hard way when I put in an SDcard that had some photos on it from my old phone. They all got auto uploaded to Google ad soon as I enabled the feature.
    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted Loop View Post
    Yes. I just found that out the hard way when I put in an SDcard that had some photos on it from my old phone. They all got auto uploaded to Google ad soon as I enabled the feature.
    Heh heh, that is annoying isn't it, you're not alone...and doesn't it take a long time?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted Loop View Post
    Yes. I just found that out the hard way when I put in an SDcard that had some photos on it from my old phone. They all got auto uploaded to Google ad soon as I enabled the feature.
    Thank you

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    It'll ask to save to the SD card every time the SD is removed then inserted!

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNexus View Post
    I checked the settings per the above link, and I even remounted the SD card, to no avail. I also tried setting the camera to internal storage, and I still got the SD prompt. Any other ideas would be appreciated.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    Quote Originally Posted by khodr.chehab View Post
    It'll ask to save to the SD card every time the SD is removed then inserted!

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    I'm wondering if my phone is incorrectly registering the SD card as newly inserted when powered on. I was hoping others had this issue, resulting in a fix in the next update...
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Camera Repeatedly Asking If I'd Like To Store To SD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbartu View Post
    I'm wondering if my phone is incorrectly registering the SD card as newly inserted when powered on. I was hoping others had this issue, resulting in a fix in the next update...
    It doesn't seem like a common issue.

    I'd say try another SD card if available, then do soft reset, if non helped do a hard reset, if you are still having issues, then do to where you bought the phone from.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. How to Turn off LTE?
    By Millerarchery in forum LG G3
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:47 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:37 PM
  3. Data shows on non-existent SD card
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:07 PM
  4. Moto G connection to mac
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:52 PM
  5. How to get photos as wallpaper?
    By millerblade in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions