- 31 Posts
Does anybody else think the pictures are not great on the LG3. I mean I am coming from the S5 and that camera/pictures where perfect.
Is everybody using the stock camera app or are there other apps that will help in picture taking with this camera/phone? So far really like the phone, but just don't like the pictures it takes.
Any help would be great full.
- 07-27-2014, 05:13 PM #2
- 2,061 Posts
Everyone's experiences are different.
Most everyone else seems to have little problem.
Some examples: LG G3: Show off what that camera can do
As some sharpness, etc can be lost in translation, but post up a couple of examples if you can.
I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
- 07-27-2014, 05:22 PM #3
- 07-27-2014, 05:25 PM #4
- 07-27-2014, 05:31 PM #5
- 07-27-2014, 06:37 PM #6
- By khyos94 in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Jbartu in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:42 AM
- By sonyphotogrl in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:30 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:04 AM