- 43 Posts
Does anybody else think the pictures are not great on the LG3. I mean I am coming from the S5 and that camera/pictures where perfect.
Is everybody using the stock camera app or are there other apps that will help in picture taking with this camera/phone? So far really like the phone, but just don't like the pictures it takes.
Any help would be great full.
- 07-27-2014, 05:13 PM #2
- 4,078 Posts
- Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1
Everyone's experiences are different.
Most everyone else seems to have little problem.
Some examples: LG G3: Show off what that camera can do
As some sharpness, etc can be lost in translation, but post up a couple of examples if you can.
- 07-27-2014, 05:22 PM #3
- 07-27-2014, 05:25 PM #4
- 07-27-2014, 05:31 PM #5
- 07-27-2014, 06:37 PM #6
The S5's lowlight pictures are shocking and many reviews will confirm this.
I can't state a comparison as I don't have an S5.
But overall although not perfect the G3's Optics has impressed and it a great Camera.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jbartu in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-09-2015, 12:23 AM
- By khyos94 in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:11 PM
- By sonyphotogrl in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:30 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:04 AM