LAG LAG LAG on my G3 :(

Printable View

Show 100 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
I think the snapdragon801 is just having a hard time with all those pixels, because it seems that is the main reason it would lag. Think LG should have waited and launched it with the snap805 since it was only a month or two difference between launch(they have a snap805 model available) and that would have really helped push that QHD display.
  • 07-29-2014, 06:39 PM
    streetkilln
    Re: LAG LAG LAG on my G3 :(
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    I think the snapdragon801 is just having a hard time with all those pixels, because it seems that is the main reason it would lag. Think LG should have waited and launched it with the snap805 since it was only a month or two difference between launch(they have a snap805 model available) and that would have really helped push that QHD display.

They wouldnt release it with 801 if they thought itll have a hard. Its not the processor its lg os. There interface is for 2k and they didnt op it that well. Heard about an update that will come out to fix lag and opt it better

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
  • 07-29-2014, 07:20 PM
    Premium1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by streetkilln View Post
    They wouldnt release it with 801 if they thought itll have a hard. Its not the processor its lg os. There interface is for 2k and they didnt op it that well. Heard about an update that will come out to fix lag and opt it better

Yeah that may be it but the 805 would have been a more future proof and processor for pushing all those pixels. Guess we will see if an update does fix it and how long said update takes to arrive.
  • 07-29-2014, 07:23 PM
    streetkilln
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    Yeah that may be it but the 805 would have been a more future proof and processor for pushing all those pixels. Guess we will see if an update does fix it and how long said update takes to arrive.

Not sure but its hitting the uk atm

• 07-29-2014, 10:34 PM
    little09
    Quote:

Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    Do you have LG Health enabled? I never have had it enabled but I have disabled a ton of AT&T bloatware and I don't have NFC or Bluetooth running... just things I don't use often, and I really don't experience any lag. I do eliminate all vibrate options in all my notifications, don't care for daydream. dont have a quickcase nor do i need gestures on to answer phone by lifting to ear, etc.

I don't think you should have any severe lag, could be from other apps you install that adds on to slow the phone? But I'd try some of the above things to see if it helps reduce load.

Same page

Posted via LG G3 Sprint
  • Show 100 post(s) from this thread on one page
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast