Auto-Reject Calls?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean an option to completely ignore a call, or an option to go directly to voicemail? The latter is an option in your People app--if you edit any given contact, you can select for calls to go straight to voicemail.

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if it's different on the Verizon G3, but on the AT&T G3 there is an option to auto reject select numbers or auto reject all calls. You can also, optionally, just reject calls from blocked numbers.

Settings > Networks > Call > Call reject

Call reject mode: Turn off, Reject calls on list, Reject all calls
Reject calls from: Check box to enable rejecting calls from Private numbers and ability to manage list of numbers to reject calls from

DroidFox

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if it's different on the Verizon G3, but on the AT&T G3 there is an option to auto reject select numbers or auto reject all calls. You can also, optionally, just reject calls from blocked numbers.

Settings > Networks > Call > Call reject

Call reject mode: Turn off, Reject calls on list, Reject all calls
Reject calls from: Check box to enable rejecting calls from Private numbers and ability to manage list of numbers to reject calls from

That's what I am looking for! That option is not on my Verizon phone. Darn!

Lapse

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I just started using an app from the Google play store called Mr. Number that seems pretty good. I blocked a bunch of numbers and sent a list of area codes to my voicemail.

Posted via Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon does not give us the ability to send someone to voicemail. Mr. Number does work well though. I've got it installed on both my G2 and G3. It also has the ability to block a prefix IE: 1-214-806. I have a ZSales contact were I update sales calls and Mr. Number blocks that contact from calling. It works well. I wish VZW would allows us to block calls. That's one item I really REALLY miss about my iPhone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith