holster

mrfibbs

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
This is my first smartphone. Just purchased a lg g3 with incioio case and glass protector Need a belt holster or pouch to fit
this. Does the sedico surface work?

Also suggestions where I can purchase the lg hss f420b headset

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
SEIDIO | Spring-Clip Holster for LG G3 - If phone is naked
SEIDIO | SURFACE with Metal Kickstand Case & Holster Combo for LG G3 - If you want phone paired with the Surface w/ Metal Kickstand case.

Both should work fine, as they are designed for the G3. I'm sure there are plenty of other options available as well.

I bought the Spring-Clip and returning it after it scratched the back of my phone! And also the clip is Junk!

Posted via Android Central App on my T-Mobile LG G3

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
This is my first smartphone. Just purchased a lg g3 with incioio case and glass protector Need a belt holster or pouch to fit
this. Does the sedico surface work?

Also suggestions where I can purchase the lg hss f420b headset
Seidio Holster will work with the Surface only. The holster is designed to fit that thickness.
An expensive smartphone in a holster is asking to be robbed.
Keep stealable objects out of public sight as much as you can.
I've been using Seidio for the past 6 years and never had a problem. If you're going to keep stealable objects out of public sight, might as well not use your phone in public either. Someone can just snatch it from your hands/face.
I bought the Spring-Clip and returning it after it scratched the back of my phone! And also the clip is Junk!

I have no problems with the clip. Never broke on me even after being caught on doors or seat belts. I did have an issue with the felt lining peeling at the bottom but they replaced it without any hesitation. But it started to happen on the replacement as well.

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Seidio Holster will work with the Surface only. The holster is designed to fit that thickness.

I've been using Seidio for the past 6 years and never had a problem. If you're going to keep stealable objects out of public sight, might as well not use your phone in public either. Someone can just snatch it from your hands/face.

I have no problems with the clip. Never broke on me even after being caught on doors or seat belts. I did have an issue with the felt lining peeling at the bottom but they replaced it without any hesitation. But it started to happen on the replacement as well.

And your phone is not getting scratched?

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I've used Seidio holsters for most of my phones, in many cases I get the version that uses the case thicker than the Surface. That way I can use other non Seidio cases. I will usually get them from Amazon, that way I can return hassle free if it does not work (a little trial and error).
As far as the "stealing it because people can see it" comment, I don't know even know how to respond to that.
The current Surface holster is one of the tighter fits I've seen. Not sure too many other cases will work with it. I am using the LG Wireless charging case, it fits fine in the Surface holster.
I have never used the non holster case so no input there.

Nyvideo

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I've used Seidio holsters for years and love them. I was dissapointed when they never made one for the Verizon G2.

I did discover that Best Buy has a platinum line of cases that are exactly the same as the Seidio. I'm assuming one makes it for the other.
On my G3 I'm using the platinum case with holster which was $39.99 vs $54.95 from Seidio. It holds the phone very solidly.

I've never heard of someone ripping a phone off your belt. In NYC the big thing thats been going on is stealing the phone from your hands
while you're sitting on a bus or the subway. On the subway they time it to grab the phone and get out as the doors as closing.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
And your phone is not getting scratched?

I have the Seidio Surface. So my phone does not get scratched. I don't have the holster and the phone naked.
I've used Seidio holsters for years and love them. I was dissapointed when they never made one for the Verizon G2.

I did discover that Best Buy has a platinum line of cases that are exactly the same as the Seidio. I'm assuming one makes it for the other.
On my G3 I'm using the platinum case with holster which was $39.99 vs $54.95 from Seidio. It holds the phone very solidly.

I've never heard of someone ripping a phone off your belt. In NYC the big thing thats been going on is stealing the phone from your hands
while you're sitting on a bus or the subway. On the subway they time it to grab the phone and get out as the doors as closing.
The Platinum from Best Buy is just a rebranded Seidio.

I bought my Seidio Surface with holster on eBay for $40

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Pftwanger...I have that case/holster combo...got it at Verizon on launch day. It think you'll be happy with it. It is very secure.

Posted via Android Central App

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Pftwanger...I have that case/holster combo...got it at Verizon on launch day. It think you'll be happy with it. It is very secure.

I've had that case before. It was pain to get out and the kickstand felt cheap to me. Every time I went to use it, I felt like I was going to break it.

pftwanger

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Wow, two very different reviews!

I'll hopefully have it Friday and use it for a few days. Then I'll post my thoughts and add to the confusion!

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Lol, well I can understand that point of view. Honestly, I very rarely use a kickstand. I guess I was just concerned mainly with the holster holding the phone securely. I'm an industrial generator technician and have had bad luck with phones. This case does hold the phone very securely.

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I've never heard of someone ripping a phone off your belt.

They won't. Too much can go wrong.
Instead they'll shove a gun in your face or a knife in your ribs and ask you nicely to hand it over.
Because they've seen you've got it. And they want it. And they have a lot of time to to simply follow you to a quiet spot...

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I bought a couple of cheap belt/clip leather holsters from Amazon. I have a slim armor case on my phone and it fits perfectly. As to looking like a fanny pack, I don't care. I'm 49 and leave my shirts untucked and don't care what people think it looks like. I'm not putting that big phone in my pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2