Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How's your external and ear piece volume?

Hey guys.. I was just wondering how everybody's speaker volume is? Like when watching youtube videos etc? Mine seems like I have to have it almost all the way up. Even that is low. I don't this 1 watt speaker supposed to sound good? When I drop the volume at its lowest and bump it up you can't even hear anything until the 4th push of the volume button. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from the HTC One..

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: How's your external and ear piece volume?

Quote Originally Posted by MONDINGO View Post
    Hey guys.. I was just wondering how everybody's speaker volume is? Like when watching youtube videos etc? Mine seems like I have to have it almost all the way up. Even that is low. I don't this 1 watt speaker supposed to sound good? When I drop the volume at its lowest and bump it up you can't even hear anything until the 4th push of the volume button. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from the HTC One..

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
    Go into sound settings ,from there turn up the volume for music,media etc. That's what I did, *ignoring the warning. high volume could damage your ears*

sent from my LG G3

Default Re: How's your external and ear piece volume?

After applying a sound boost mod and installing Viper4Android FX, the sounds is a lot better. Also, yes. You are spoiled coming from the HTC One.
    Thanked by: