How's your external and ear piece volume?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys.. I was just wondering how everybody's speaker volume is? Like when watching youtube videos etc? Mine seems like I have to have it almost all the way up. Even that is low. I don't this 1 watt speaker supposed to sound good? When I drop the volume at its lowest and bump it up you can't even hear anything until the 4th push of the volume button. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from the HTC One..

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

oyeyemi808

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys.. I was just wondering how everybody's speaker volume is? Like when watching youtube videos etc? Mine seems like I have to have it almost all the way up. Even that is low. I don't this 1 watt speaker supposed to sound good? When I drop the volume at its lowest and bump it up you can't even hear anything until the 4th push of the volume button. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from the HTC One..

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
Go into sound settings ,from there turn up the volume for music,media etc. That's what I did, *ignoring the warning. high volume could damage your ears*

sent from my LG G3

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
After applying a sound boost mod and installing Viper4Android FX, the sounds is a lot better. Also, yes. You are spoiled coming from the HTC One.