Google Backup photos??
Im getting really sick of every few days seeing a message from the cloud for google that I have photos that are ready to be backed up that I have either taken or saved on my phone. I have auto backup set to off because i DONT WANT google to back up my photos ...EVER. How can i get it set so that google does not try to make me back up photos onto the drive or cloud? I have looked in the settings and its not on but still getting prompted. Any help is very much appreciated
- 07-30-2014, 08:35 AM #2
Re: Google Backup photos??
For some reason, I've found that these settings are in two places: Accounts (under Google, of course) and in the Photos app. Check there and see if, for some reason, it's activated in the app.
Just curious, is this a message reminding you to back up or is it actually backing things up? Do you have any pictures uploaded to your Google account? I always see the message trying to get me to backup whenever I open the Photos app (which is not that often), but never a pop-up or anything like that when I'm not using it.
- 07-30-2014, 10:46 AM #3
- By rob damiani in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:04 PM
- By scottcraft in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:37 AM
- By Daniel Bogado in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:55 PM